2018 Budget Process
To ensure Beartooth Electric Cooperative, Inc. (BEC) is operated in accordance with good business practice and is fiscally sound, BEC Amended Bylaws (09/23/2017) Article IV Board Trustees, Section 1. General Powers, Item F. reads, The Board shall ensure that the Members are notified of the timeframe for review and approval of the annual budget. In addition, the Board will provide Members access to budget information through methods including, but not limited to, website postings, mailings, and news releases.
The 2018 Annual Work Plan and Budget schedule:
October 26, 2017
- Risk Management Committee review of budget reflecting initial 2018 capital expense and other proposals.
October 31, 2017
- BEC Board Meeting: Board feedback, questions and discussion of the initial budget proposals.
November 16, 2017
- Management presentation of budget draft to Risk Management and Finance Committees
November 28, 2017
- BEC Board Meeting: Board feedback and discussion of budget draft
December 14, 2017
- Risk Management and Finance Committees review updates for final budget
January 9, 2018
- Board Meeting: Presentation of final budget for approval
- Update forecast model with approved budget information
2018 Budget Process Supporting Documents
- Approved 2018 Budget
- 2018 Budget Narrative
- Budget Time. It's Important. Join the Process.
- 2017 Budget
- Forecast Scenario 7
- Forecast Scenario 7A
- RUS Financial and Operating Report 9-30-2017
- RUS Financial and Operating Report 8-31-2017
- RUS Financial and Operating Report 7-31-2017